Card Player Cruises Announces Exciting 2015 Schedule
Have you been around a poker cruise? They are the best of both worlds. Where else would you play with your favourite card game on board a floating casino/hotel, which travels from one exotic destination to another?
A poker cruise is among the cheapest vacations you may take. A normal seven-night poker escape is less costly than travel to a destination hotel. For approximately $100 per day, cruisers obtain a cozy cabin, all of the food they could eat (including free room service), every Las Vegas-style amusement, and amenities like a gym, spa, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, rock-climbing wall, skating rink, movie theatre, and a lot of different pursuits. It’s a fantastic holiday for the entire family.
Stake me to play Cruises has been at the poker cruise industry longer than any other poker rail business and gets got the best poker action at sea. It supplies a huge array of live games and limitations, and it’ll disperse any game for that there is sufficient interest. Tournaments with buy-ins at the 80 -$200 range will also be offered. The areas are tender; the vast majority of passengers are recreational players that wish to combine travel and poker. The poker room is offered only to clients who reserve through Stake me to play Cruises.
Passengers can perform as many or as little poker since they need. A few of the perks include cocktail parties, special gifts, free poker conferences, no-abuse surroundings, along with an experienced staff who can assist you with all your arrangements onboard.
That stated, allow ‘s take a look at Stake me to play Cruises’ exciting 2015 cruise schedule:
* 2/02/2015: 11-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines’ newest, most phenomenal ship, the Quantum of the Seas. There is more to do on this ship than any that has ever been built and more dining options than any ship on the ocean! R/T Cape Liberty in Bayonne, New Jersey. As low as $1,720
* 4/24/2015 – 5/3/2015: A land-based event! Stake me to play Cruises hosted Stake me to play Poker Tour event at the spectacular Sonesta Maho Beach Resort and Casino, St. Maarten. The main event will be a $1,650 no-limit hold’em tournament with a $200,000 guarantee. Plenty of side games and tournaments! Register by Jan. 31 or refer another player who gives your name at the time of booking and play in a freeroll giving away 10 seats to a mega satellite.
* 5/8/2015: Seven-Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier poker cruise aboard Celebrity’s Solstice of the Seas, R/T Seattle, Washington. As low as $1,055.
* 08/29/2015: Western Caribbean Seven-Night Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas, RT Ft. Lauderdale, FL. as low as $849.
* 09/05/2015: Eastern Caribbean Seven-Night Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas, RT Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This is a Stake me to play Poker Tour event. The winner will be featured in Stake me to play magazine. You don’t want to miss this cruise! You don’t need to play from the championship to choose this poker cruise. As low as $739.
Special Offer! When you reserve the two of those Caribbean cruises over, you’ll get a $100 discount on every one of these!
* 11/22/2015: 14-Night Indonesia and Malaysia Cruise aboard the Celebrity Millennium, R/T Singapore. As low as $1604.
For additional details, please phone 888-999-4880 or visit www.cardplayercruises.com.